Sunday, April 15, 2012
After working several weeks on the project, I brought 55 bolts home with me. My wagon would only hold 45 of them standing up on end
These are two shots of the wagon with fabric still in it.
These were the last five before I finish rolling them.
Friday afternoon I brought 35 more bolts home to work on. That gets the majority of it completed, however she does have a few very large bolts that were not going to reroll.
Side note: I have been making toys lately and will get a post up about all of the ones I have made as soon as I can get some pictures completed. I am not sure how this post will read, because I am using an audio program called Dragon. I am trying to get used to this so that I can read my Dad's book into the computer without having to totally retype it.