Thursday, August 15, 2024

Happy Birthday Angel


We chose today as Angel's birthday we we found her and invited her to be a part of our family.  That was 16 years ago. She has been an only cat since Max left for the bridge.  She is very loving, but shy.  She stands by me on the bed or the couch and begs for pats and scratches.


We thought she might need female company after years of boys only.

I put out feelers for a bonded pair of siblings girls. When the response came, I didn't even ask about their heritage.  They would be ready on July 4th. 

Enter Coco and Yumyum on July 6th.


We changed their names a couple of times before we settled on the right ones.

They are part siamese.  Coco is the bigger one with the dark mask.   She weighs 3.9 pounds. 

Yumyum is very light with lavender highlights
She weighs 3 pounds.

They were born April 8, 2024.


I will post more soon.  I am sitting in thr hospital with my husband and doing this on my cell phone is not fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment