Friday, December 9, 2011

Sewing room is finished

When they were doing the foundation, they had to cut four holes in the sewing/craft room floor.

 Every thing was covered in dust, even though we had it covered in sheets! 

 When they finished, we had to lay tile.  We did not care if it matched at this time.  This is the last room that will get a make over.

These show the chaos  after a week of cleaning!

And at last we emptied it and scrubbed the floor!

And put it back together.  

 This is the cabinet that had the dust on it.  All of that had been packed, but still had to be washed before it could go back up! 

The boxes on the cutting table have books and patterns to be cataloged and filed.  That is Kirby peeking over the boxes! 

I keep a piece of fabric on the table for them to lay on.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I know you've been waiting for this for a long time. When we sanded our bedroom walls, I kept finding the dust everywhere for like weeks! I don't know how it spread so far.

    I've tried the separate fabric thing for my cats, but they always gravitate to whatever I'm currently working on. They seem to know if I'm trying to trick them!