Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Better late than never. Dallas quilt show





 I was not impressed with the Dallas quilt show this year.  The vendors did not have anything  fabulous and outstanding. I did not come home with lots of goodies!

These are my favorite quilts.  Some I selected because friends are working on the same pattern










 This one was for my Daughter because she loves butterflies.


For Barbara who is making a doors of Ireland.  This does not appear to be any specific door. 






 I guess I did not get the info on this one.  The quilting was beautiful.  The finishing unique.  She covered yarn to make the loops.





 For all my cat friends,  this included you, Smitty and Gracie!




 Another Cat lover!




 

  For my British friends!







 



 These two are for Barb because she is working on these!  



 For Susi.  She wants to make one to honor her husband. 




 For my Texas friends










 I just liked the colors on this one!




 
 
 This one was unique!







  And another one for Gracie!







 


 These last three were in the miniature auction.  I know Ellen would like the owls.   I do not know how much the others went for, but the kitty was machine embroidery and went for over $200.  It was not the top seller!







No comments:

Post a Comment